Tuesday 24 June 2014

Could this be farewell?

Over the past few weeks I've been thinking about my blogging future.

Reading everyone's posts about Britmums Live has made me think about things even more.

I enjoy blogging but sometimes I find it difficult to find the time to fit it in. Weekends are all about family time now Mr M is back to work. Evenings are about relaxing once Baby M goes to bed, which isn't at a set time yet.  Depending when he gets up & the day I'm exhausted & just want my bed.

During the day it isn't possible as Baby M won't go down in his cot for a nap my whole day is spent with him. We are also starting more baby groups & classes this week. These are not only for Baby M but also for me as I have been getting quite lonely during the day & want to make some mummy friends - my "pre baby" friends seem to be making themselves scarce.

I am also joining a running club & a zumba class this week. Another way to try and make friends but also lose my baby weight, I'm sure I'm getting fatter not thinner!!

I go back to work in 2 months. I enjoy my job & it can be so rewarding but it is also challenging and exhausting at times, I know I will just want to come home, have cuddles from Baby M & switch my brain off with some tv once he goes to bed. Family time is going to be even more important once I'm back to work.

So when do I blog?!

Maybe my priorities are wrong. When I do something I like to do my best & I'm just not sure I can give my blog my best. Seeing everyone's blogs that went to Britmums Live they all put so much time & effort to make them amazing. I don't want to blog if I can't do my best & make it the best it can be.

So for now this is farewell but it may not be goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment