Tuesday 13 May 2014

Gummee Glove - Review

Baby M is teething at the moment.  It is causing him quite a lot of discomfort.  I have tried teething gels, granules and calpol and whilst these do work he also wants to chew on things.

I have heard great things about Gummee Glove and thought I would see if it helped relive some of Baby M's discomfort



I love the bright yellow colour.  It comes with a bag which you place the glove in to wash in the machine.  I also keep the glove in this bag when it's not being used.

You can chose a blue or pink teething ring, I went for blue for obvious reasons.  There are 3 other teething areas in different colours - 2 on the side and one on the top.  The teething ring is held in place by a popper so you don't have to worry that it might come out of the glove.  The are 2 tags, one on either side that baby can play with his other hand and the print area is crinkly, which Baby M loves.



The glove is attached with a velcro fasten which means as baby grows the glove can still fit.  Baby M had the glove on for less than 5 minutes before it was in his mouth.  He likes holding onto the tag on the opposite side with his other hand and really enjoys crinkling the printed area.

Baby M definitely loves his Gummee glove and everytime he has it on he puts it straight into his mouth.  There has been one occasion where he has become a little fed up and tried to shake the glove off but he was in a really foul mood and nothing I was trying with him was working.

I would definitely recommend Gummee Glove - for £11.99 I think it is good value for money as you will get lots of use out of it.  As it's a glove baby doesn't need to concentrate on holding a teether and chewing they can just put the teething parts in their mouth and chew chew chew


Disclaimer: I was not paid for this review, I purchased this product as I thought it might be useful.  My views are my own

 

No comments:

Post a Comment