Friday 14 March 2014

3 months old

I can't believe Baby M is 3 months old!!!  Time is flying!!

My dad did ask us the other day though if we are thinking of having any more children - a little too soon dad!!

Baby M is changing day by day, I can see him developing into a little person. 

He loves to laugh and giggle and is such a chatterbox

When he does tummy time he pushes himself up really high, he hasn't rolled over yet.  He is also trying to pull himself up to sit - hes a clever boy.

Baby M would always have his fists clenched, I was starting to worry about this, however lately he is opening his hands much more and grasping toys.  He has started putting his hands in his mouth - a lot!

I love our little boy so much


1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
    3 months baby

    ReplyDelete