Friday 22 November 2013

Review: Tangle Teezer

I have wanted a Tangle Teezer for a while but have never got round to buying one.  I recently won a competition in which the prize was a voucher for LookFantastic.com.  Here was my opportunity to buy a Tangle Teezer at last!!


Unfortunately the website had sold out of the pink Tangle Teezer but I also liked the blue one so purchased that.  I was very excited to try it when it arrived.

Following my morning shower I used my Tangle Teezer on my wet hair, there was no tugging! I brushed my hair a few times to allow the little teeth the run through my hair.  On the first few occasions I wasn't sure whether it was brushing my hair but then it glided smoothly through my hair.  There was no hair in the brush either which doesn't happen with my normal brush as there are usually clumps of hair.  I then dried my hair with the hairdryer.  Usually after I dry my hair it is knotty again following been blown about.  Again after a few runs through my hair the Tangle Teeer had brushed out the knots with no pain and without pulling out my hair.  My hair felt so smooth and soft!


There are different Tangle Teezer products on the market, I bought the Original Tangle Teezer.  You can also get Salon Elite which has a concave design, Aqua Splash which you can use in water and Compact Styler which is great for keeping in your bag.  The Compact Styler has a removable cover which means the teeth are protected from fluff and dirt.

I love my Original Tangle Teezer, my hair feels so soft and smooth, I would also consider buying the Compact Styler as when I am out and about my hair sometimes looks like I've gone through a hedge backwards.

Disclosure:  I won the voucher through a competition, at no point was there an expectation I would review products I bought with this voucher.  I purchased this products because I liked it and thought I would benefit from its use.  No review was expected from the seller.  My views are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment