Monday 4 November 2013

Back to Blogging

I started blogging about 2 years ago, mainly covering beauty products and reviews which lead me to become a regular blogger on BrightShinyNews.com and taking the responsibility of their beauty must-haves item which I thoroughly enjoyed!

However due to my hours changing in my day job I had to, reluctantly, give this up.  When I started a new job in June this year I contemplated starting a blog as I had also found out I was pregnant.  My search on the internet lead me to lots of mummy blogs and I did wonder at the time what I could contribute that was not already out there.

However now I am off work and due to start my maternity leave later this month I have found my time has been taken up more by the internet and finding what other mums and mum-to-be's have experienced and I thought I would put my experiences and thoughts out there too, one thing as a new first time mum that I have found is that you can never get enough information!!

No comments:

Post a Comment